Domain Resale after Expiry
- PT IT Internet, in partnership with DomCollect, intend to resell selected expired domains. The included domain gTLD’s are solely .com, .net, .org, .info & .biz.
- DomCollect will have access to any of these domains after 38 days following the expiry date.
- Renewal and/or re-registration prices may increase significantly after 38 days.
- In the event a domain is selected for resale, on day 38, that domain will be transferred from the applicable PT IT Internet domain account to DomCollect.
- PT IT Internet shall contact the domain owner by email to inform the domain owner that the domain in question is close to expiry, this will occur 60 days, 30 days and 10 days in advance and within 5 days after expiry.
- A selected domain may undergo a change of Nameserver to a.na36.de &b.ns36.de and a Parking Page reference may appear. Should a domain owner choose to re-purchase the domain name before it is resold, please contact PT IT Internet Customer services here.: https://admin.ptitinternet.uk.net/Auth/Login?login_type=support_site or email email@example.com using the email address registered against your account.
- PT IT Internet allows domain name owners a sufficient amount of time to action renewals via the control panel accessible via your PT IT Internet account. For the avoidance of doubt, once the 38 day period has concluded, it shall not be possible for PT IT Internet to guarantee retaining, recall or return the domain name.
- In the event a domain has been re-sold, PT IT Internet bears no responsibility for re-purchase or any other liability in relation to the domain name or this service.
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all PT IT Internet terms and conditions.